NLB has been offering custody services since 1997 and its further development is in full swing.
In NLB we have recognized the significance of custody services and foreseen the possibilities lying ahead, thus placing a great emphasis on future development and expansion.
Currently we are offering custody services on domestic and foreign markets, to domestic and foreign investors, as well as fund administration services. Regional custody has been implemented covering the markets of Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Croatia and BiH, thus creating a network of markets in Southeast Europe.
As one of the main players on the market, NLB is offering securities services encompassing core custody and value added services.
- securities and cash settlement,
- safekeeping of dematerialized securities,
- income collection,
- corporate actions,
- reporting via SWIFT, fax, tested telex, mail, e-mail.
Value added services
- proxy voting,
- tax reclaim,
- reporting on market, corporate events, legislation changes
- market research,
- FX deals available within the Bank
As part of a long tradition NLB is present on several foreign markets - Nord America, Europe and Austalia. Cause of intensive interest in investing in highly developing and exotic markets NLB is offering custody services in Eastern Europe, Asia and Africa.
Custody fee structure
- account opening fee,
- safekeeping and administration fee p.a.,
- transaction fee,
- income collection fee,
- tax reclaim/tax certification fee,
- proxy voting fee,
- special reports upon request,
- out-off-pockets expenses (revenue stamps, special, notarised translations),
- pledge of securities fee.
Documentation for account opening procedure for private entities
- valid identification document (passport, identity card),
- tax identification number in Slovenia.
Due to the Slovene Act on Money Laundering Prevention private entity's personal identification has to be in place.
Why choose NLB:
- the leading Slovenian bank with highest international rankings assigned to banks in Central and Eastern Europe,
- extensive international business network,
- client oriented services and flexibility in finding the best solutions suitable to individual client's needs,
- highly qualified staff,
- commitment to further development of custody services and expansion into neighboring markets,
- regional custody.
Custody Services General Terms and Conditions (2.5 MB)
Client classification policy
Client classification policy (110 KB)
Conflict of interest management policy
Conflict of interest management policy (230 KB)
NLB d. d., Ljubljana
SI - 1520 Ljubljana
Telephone: +386 1 476 52 60
Fax: +386 1 476 52 45