17 March 2017
Nova Ljubljanska Banka d.d., Ljubljana (“NLB”), hereby announces the commencement of a search for investors to acquire 100% of the share capital of NLB Nov penziski fond AD Skopje (“NLB NPF”), a Macedonian based pension fund management company, managing two pension funds in Republic of Macedonia (mandatory second pillar and voluntary third pillar pension funds) with approximately EUR 370 million of assets under management. Further information about NLB NPF and NLB can be found on NLB NPF’s website: http://www.nlbnpf.mk and on the NLB Group’s website: http://www.nlbgroup.si. NLB owns 51% of the share capital in NLB NPF, whereas the remaining 49% is owned by NLB Banka AD Skopje, Republic of Macedonia ("NLB Banka Skopje"), a subsidiary of NLB, who is selling its stake in the share capital in NLB NPF together with NLB.
The NLB Corporate Finance Department is coordinating and organising the sale process on behalf of NLB and NLB Banka Skopje.
Interested investors may request additional information about participation in the sale process by contacting Karel Kač (tel. +386 1 476 5228; email firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brane Gregorec (tel. +386 1 476 5104; email: email@example.com) at the NLB Corporate Finance Department. NLB (through the NLB Corporate Finance Department or otherwise) and NLB Banka Skopje reserve the right to request, each at their sole discretion, further information from any interested investor about such investor and/or the envisaged financing of a proposed investment prior to the inclusion of the investor in the sale process.
This announcement was prepared exclusively in order to inform potential investors of the opportunity to express their interest in the sale process and does not in any way oblige either NLB or NLB Banka Skopje to conclude any kind of agreement on the sale or other transaction with any potential investor.
This announcement does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation to sell or issue, or any solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for, any securities in NLB NPF or securities in any other entity, nor shall it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with, any investment decision or contract in relation thereto.
NLB d.d., Ljubljana