|Issuer:||Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d., Ljubljana|
|Ordinary Shares||ISIN: SI0021117344|
|Stock Exchange: Ljubljana Stock Exchange (LJSE)|
|Global Depository Receipts (GDRs)|| |
Regulation S GDR ISIN: US66980N2036
Rule 144A GDR ISIN: US66980N1046
|Stock Exchange: London Stock Exchange (LSE)|
|Associated securities: The underlying Ordinary shares which are listed on Ljubljana Stock Exchange. 5 GDRs represent an interest in 1 ordinary share|
|Offering size||20,000,000 Shares|
|InterCapital Securities|| |
|Raiffeisen Bank International||Jovan Sikimić|| |
Wood & Company
Please note that financial analysts listed above are independent from Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d., Ljubljana (NLB) and do not provide analyses upon request of NLB nor against payment by NLB. Any opinions, estimates and/or forecasts included in any analysis of the respective analysts are the analysts ones alone and do not represent the opinions, estimates or forecasts of NLB or its management, nor should they be considered as a recommendation to enter into any transaction involving NLB’s securities. By including this information on its website, NLB does not endorse or concur with any of these opinions, estimates or forecasts and disclaims any liability for the completeness, timeliness, accuracy or selection of such information. This list has been prepared solely for the purpose of informing the interested public with the information regarding the financial analysts covering NLB and its securities with their own independent opinions, estimates and forecasts in respect of NLB. This list and any information in this respect does not constitute or form part of any offer to sell or invitation to purchase, or any solicitation of any offer to sell or purchase, any NLB securities nor shall it form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with, any contract or investment decision of any recipient of this information. Each recipient of this information contemplating purchasing any of NLB’s financial instruments or assets should make its own independent investigation of the financial condition and affairs, and its own appraisal of NLB’s creditworthiness. Any corporate body or natural person interested in investing into Companies financial instruments or assets should consult well-qualified professional financial experts and thus obtain additional information.
NLB is regulated by The European Central Bank, The Bank of Slovenia and by The Slovene Securities Market Agency i.e. “Agencija za trg vrednostnih papirjev, Poljanski nasip 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
NLB's issued share capital is divided into 20,000,000 shares. The shares are listed on Prime Market of Ljubljana Stock Exchange (ISIN SI0021117344, Ljubljana Stock Exchange trading symbol: NLBR) and the global depositary receipts (GDR), representing shares, are listed on the Main Market of London Stock Exchange (ISIN: US66980N2036 and US66980N1046, London Stock Exchange GDR trading symbol: NLB and 55VX). Five GDR represent one share of NLB.
The following table represents NLB's main shareholders as of 30 June 2021(4).
|Shareholder||Number of shares||Percentage of shares|
|Bank of New York Mellon on behalf of the GDR holders (1)||11,440,745|| |
| ||/||>5 and <10|
| || |
>5 and <10
| || |
>5 and <10
|Republic of Slovenia|| |
(1) The Bank of New York Mellon holds shares in its capacity as the depositary (the GDR Depositary) for the GDR holders and is not the beneficial owner of such shares. The GDR holders have the right to convert their GDRs into shares. The rights under the deposited shares can be exercised by the GDR holders only through the GDR Depositary and individual GDR holders do not have any direct right to either attend the shareholder's meeting or to exercise any voting rights under the deposited shares.
(2) The information on GDR ownership is based on self-declarations by individual GDR holders as required pursuant to the applicable provisions of Slovenian law.
(3) Data confirmed by GDR holder as at 4 July 2019 (number of shares: 1,425,000, percentage of shares: 7.125).
(4) Information is sourced from NLB's shareholders book accessible at the web services of CSD (Central Security Depository, Slovenian: KDD - Centralna klirinško depotna družba) and available to CSD members. Information on major holdings is based on the self-declarations by individual holders pursuant to the applicable provisions of Slovenian legislation, which requires that the holders of shares in a listed company notify the company whenever their direct and/or indirect holdings pass the set thresholds of 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 1/3, 50% or 75%. The table lists all self-declared major holders whose notifications have been received. In reliance of this obligation vested with the holders of major holdings, the Bank postulates that no other entities nor any natural person holds directly and/or indirectly ten or more percent of the Bank's shares.
|Dividend per share -||2.195||3.189||13.53||7.13||-||0.60 / 0.64|
|Earnings per share (EPS)(1)||4.6||5.5||11.25||10.2||9.7||13.5|
(1) NLB Group earnings per share
|1st part||2nd part||3rd part|
Dividend per share:
|EUR 0.64||EUR 3.37|
Tuesday, 22 June 2021
|Monday, 18 October 2021||Friday, 24 December 2021|
Date of record in the register of shareholders,
to establish entitlement for dividends:
Monday, 21 June 2021
|Friday, 15 October 2021||Thursday, 23 December 2021|
Ex dividend date:
Friday, 18 June 2021
|Thursday, 14 October 2021|| |
Wednesday, 22 December 2021
Request for reduction or exemption of tax on dividends based on provisions of the Treaty on avoidance of double taxation of income (to be submitted to the payer of the dividend before dividend pay-out) :
Instructions for filling in the form:
Request for refund of tax on dividends based on provisions of the Treaty on avoidance of double taxation of income (to be submitted to the Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia):
Instructions for filling in the form:
For the purposes of Slovenian tax regulation, the GDR depositary is considered to be the intermediary. Therefore, the dividends paid by the trustee to the GDR depositor are subject to withholding and payment of the Slovenian tax of 27.5%. The holder, owner of the GDR or the beneficial owner may, to the extent permitted, claim a tax refund. The request for repayment is submitted to the Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia.
1. Tax refund procedure with a written application in accordance with the Tax Procedure Act, Article 383d, Paragraph 1: the form and instructions can be found here
2. Tax refund procedure with an application in the event of advantages granted in accordance with an international treaty for the avoidance of double taxation: the form and instructions can be found here
3. Tax refund procedure with an application for tax refund in the event of a legal measure set forth in the ZDDPO-2 (Corporate Profit Tax Act), if the recipient of income may not deduct the witholding tax paid in Slovenia in his state of residence: the instructions can be found here (point 1.4)